For general feedback, comments and suggestions please contact us through our online feedback form.
How can I get involved?
You can help us to develop NHS services that are right for you by telling us what you think and getting your voice heard.
There are more ways than ever before to get involved including:
Face to Face
- Become a member of your local Locality Group.
- Find out more about the North Uist Patient Participation Group at the North Uist Medical Practice
- Find out more about the South Uist Patient Participation Group at the South Uist Medical Practice
- Become a public representative on an NHS group or committee
- Take part in our Annual Review
- Join the Managed Clinical Networks
Online or in writing
- Use the Patient Opinion website www.patientopinion.org.uk to share your experience anonymously and get feedback directly from NHS Western Isles staff.
- Follow NHS Western Isles on Twitter @nhswi
- Like our Facebook page to hear about news and events at NHS Western Isles
- Give your response to our Public Consultations
- Contact the Patient Advice and Support Service Advisor based at the Citizen's Advice Bureau Stornoway on 01851 705727 for independent support to make a complaint
- Sign up to Living it Up for information, services and links to the community to help you manage your health and wellbeing
Public meetings and events