The following items are offered for sale by NHS Western Isles
- Item 1: Wadkin 300mm diameter saw, 3 phase electrical supply required - Reserve Price £500. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 2: Dental Clinic Caravan (no tow hitch on it) Reserve price £400. (Location: Uist & Barra Hospital)
- Item 3: Dental Clinic Caravan. Reserve price £400. (Location: Lochboisdale Dental Clinic)
- Item 4: Roof rack/basket - No reserve. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 5: Roof rack/basket No reserve. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 6: Four year old Salt Dogg electrically controlled salt spreader - could be used for fertiliser, seed etc. reserve £200. (Location: Staff Residences, Laxdale Court, Labost Lane, Stornoway)
- Item 7: 3 phase Atlas compressor unit (A) no reserve. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 8: Atlas 3 phase compressor unit (B) Needs repair and parts no reserve. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 9: Dale 175KVA hospital grade, generator unit powered by a DAF diesel engine, the generator is over twenty years old but has only run for 352 hours, there is a separate fuel tank and exhaust to accompany the generator set. Reserve £2,500 (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
- Item 10: Sealey van safe metal tool box. No reserve. (Location: Western Isles Hospital)
View full listing with images by clicking here.
In compliance with the board's standing financial instructions the sale process must be completed by means of anonymous sealed bids. All items are sold as seen, NHS Western Isles offers no guarantees with any items sold and the buyer must satisfy themselves as to the actual condition of any items before placing a bid as there will be no recourse once items are sold.
Submission of Bids
Please submit bids in a plain envelope marked "Items for Sale" by the closing date of: Friday 9th June 2017 to: Lachlan MacPherson, Hospitals Manager, Western Isles Hospital, Macaulay Road, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2AF
For further enquiries please contact the Works & Estates Department, Western Isles Hospital, tel. 01851 704704.